Wings and Freeman Capital is supporting obtaining direct equity investments to companies committed to creating development impact.
What differentiates us from the others is our individual approach. More specifically, we will find financial solutions for the companies in situations when the others cannot. For example:
- Your company is at its early development stage, which would otherwise not be able to take on debt, especially if your company is in a low and lower-middle income country;
- Your project is highly developmental, but you are not able to mobilize equity financing.
By working with us you will acquire a strong and reliable International Financial Institution as a partner that understands your financing needs.
The equity investment priorities include:
- Technology, especially financial, education, logistics & supply chain, and digital health technologies
- Global Health
- Gender equality/women empowerment
- Internet/connectivity and Technology
Besides, projects from the following sectors are eligible:
- Fast Food Chains,
Our team members have extensive experience of working in the following Countries:
However, the following Countries are also covered by our team:
Our individual approach to each Project of every Company is reflected in the scope of activities performed by our team members. Namely, we start from creating a roadmap to our clients and follow it through the following activities:
- Structuring the transaction;
- Preparing the pre-application documentation;
- Preparing financial model and the other required documentation in the form acceptable to the relevant International Financial Institution;
- Preparing the final application package as required by the relevant International Financial Institution;
- Facilitating the coordination with the other consultants (Design, Engineering, Environmental, etc.);
- Facilitating the communication with the relevant International Financial Institution.
Once engaged, our team will guide the project owners from the very initial process of preparing the feasibility study/business plan and other required documentation through the due diligence procedures up to the term-sheet negotiations and signing the finance agreement.