American Hospital Kiev
Investment Size $ 32 million
SOURCE OF FINANCING:
Multispecialty hospital in Kyiv, Georgia
Works undertaken by WFC:
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by IFI
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans and all other project-related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fund raising
- Total Project Size – $ 64 million
- 106 beds
- Loan Amount – $ 32 million
- Equity Invested – $ 32 million
- Expected Revenue – $ 36 million
- Expected EBITDA – $ 11 million
- Expected IRR – 18%
- The Project will have a positive impact on the Healthcare sector of Ukraine, through offering International quality care and safety in a new state-of-the-industry facility that will set a new standard in the market.
- The Project will be the first in Ukraine to involve a U.S. hospital management company thereby introducing modern management practices.
- The Project will create more than 430 jobs in the host country, most of which are professional/technical.
- The project will qualify for a 2X Criteria: Share of women in the workforce will comprise 69%, which means creating jobs for more than 300 women.