American Hospital Tbilisi
Multi-specialty hospital in Tbilisi, Georgia
Works undertaken by WFC:
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by OPIC/DFC
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans, and all other project-related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fund-raising
- Total Project Size – $ 30.5 million
- 120 beds
- OPIC Loan Size – $ 18 million
- Equity Invested – $ 12.5 million
- Expected Average Annual Revenue – $ 18 million
- Expected Average Annual EBITDA – $ 5 million
- Expected IRR – 16%
The hospital will offer a wide range of high-quality outpatient and inpatient services and introduce cardio surgery and neurosurgery, which are limited in availability in Georgia.
The Project will be the first in Georgia to involve a U.S. hospital management company thereby introducing modern management practices.
The Project will create hundreds of jobs in the host country, most of which are professional/technical.