Logistics Center Project
Investment Size $4 million
SOURCE OF FINANCING:
FedEx Regional Logistics Center
Works undertaken by WFC
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by IFI
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans and all other project-related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fundraising
- Project Size: $ 6.1 million
- Warehouse Capacity – 3,000 sq.m.
- Loan Attracted: $ 4 million
- Equity Invested: $ 2.1 million
- Expected Revenue: $ 4.8 million
- Expected EBITDA: $ 1 million
- Development of women-managed business.
- Improvement of Georgia's logistic infrastructure
- Creation of temporary and permanent local jobs.
- Support the economic development of the country.