Wind Power Plant Projects
Investment Size $ 100 million
SOURCE OF FINANCING:
Renewable energy project (Wind Power Plant) in Kaspi, Georgia
Works undertaken by WFC
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by IFI
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans and all other project related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fund raising
- Project Size: $ 145 million
- Total installed capacity of 108 MW, net annual generation – 373 GWh
- Loan Attracted: $ 100 million
- Equity Invested: $ 44.6 million
- Expected Revenue: $ 21 million
- Expected EBITDA: $ 17.4 million
- Expected IRR: 11.5%
- Renewable energy sector development in Georgia, especially Wind and Solar energy sector is underdeveloped in the country.
- Kaspi WPP in the unified energy system will reduce the volume of energy imports required during energy deficit months.
- Preventing environmental pollution and flooding large areas is a significant additional benefit of wind energy utilization.
- Creation of temporary and permanent local jobs.
- Support the economic development of the country.