Coca-Cola Bottlers Georgia
Investment Size EUR 18 million
SOURCE OF FINANCING:
- Relocation of the bottling plant
- Introduction of spring bottled water
- Launch of Coca-Cola Energy Drink
Works undertaken by WFC
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by DEG
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans and all other project related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fund raising
- Project Size: EUR 24.9 million
- Production capacity will increase from 63,000 Bottles per Hour (BPH) to 100,800 BHP as a result of the upgrade.
- Loan Attracted: EUR 18 million
- Equity Invested: EUR 6.9 million
- Expected Revenue: EUR 70 million
- Expected EBITDA: EUR 16 million
- Expected IRR: 25%
- The relocation of existing bottling plant and administrative office from Tbilisi to Natakhtari, Mtskheta Region will enable the Company to enhance its distribution system and avoid city traffics.
- New factory will enhance the cost-saving on utility and distribution expenses, as well as will enable the Company to operate with most modern and efficient equipment.
- Strong developmental impact on Mtskheta region