24 March 2015
OPIC Approves $18 Million Loan for American Hospital Tbilisi Originated by WFC
Wings & Freeman Capital assisted Sayali LLC in obtaining an $ 18 million loan commitment from OPIC.
The WFC team worked on the pre and final application documentation facilitated the due diligence process as well as assisted Sayali LLC in the entire process of cooperation with OPIC.
Works undertaken by WFC include:
- Preparing all application documentation as requested by OPIC/DFC
- Preparing financial projection models, business plans, and all other project-related documentation
- Consulting the Company on appropriate financial and legal structuring of the Project
- Organizing and facilitating financial and legal due diligence processes
- Facilitating term-sheet and loan agreement negotiations
- Coordinating all other issues related to project development and fundraising
The project involves the development, construction, and operation of 80 bed multi-profile hospital in Tbilisi, Georgia. The total project cost is USD 30.5 million, thus representing one of the biggest single investments into the Georgian healthcare sector.
The hospital will be managed by the American Hospital Management Corporation, a privately-owned Washington, D.C. - based global Hospital Management Company. This will be the first U.S. managed hospital in Georgia and the first ever JCI-certified hospital in the Country.
For the details of the transaction please click here