WFC professionals have an extensive experience of working in the fields of Banking, Audit and Investment. The WFC team has an experience of collaborating with different state owned and International Financial Institutions: OPIC; U.S. Ex-Im Bank; Hermes; KfW – Credit Guarantee Fund; The World Bank (WB); Credit Swiss; ING; LandesBank Berlin; HSBC – Securities, USA; Societe Generale Group; etc.
MBA, University of Warwick, UK; PhD, London South Bank University, UK.
20 years experience of working in Banking Sector and in projects financed by various IFIs.
- General Director at Unicard Ltd
- Deputy General Director at People's Bank of Georgia JSC
- Head of Product Development Department at Bank of Georgia, JSC
- Project Coordinator, World Bank Project - Georgia National Innovation Ecosystem (GENIE)
MBA, University of Heidelerg, Germany; Masters in Economics, University of Basel, Switzerland.
20 years experience of working in the Banking Sector and in the projects financed by various IFIs.
- General Director at People's Bank of Georgia JSC.
- WTO acting regional academic consultant since September, 2009 – December, 2010.
- Senior Bank Advisor at German Development Bank – KfW, Credit Guarantee Fund Georgia.
Cheif Investment Officer
MBA Degree from Grenoble Graduate School of Business and Master of International Economic Relations from Tbilisi State University.
15 years of banking and investment management experience.
- Deputy Minister at Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Head of the Investment Department at JSC Partnership Fund
- Bank of Georgia’s corporate banking department.
Loan Origination Team Leader
ACCA; BBA, Caucasus School of Business, Georgia
5 years experience of working as an auditor at Deloitte and Touche LLC and as an accountant in various Georgian private companies.
- 2005-2009: Senior Auditor at Deloitte and Touche LLC
Senior Investment Officer
BBA, European School of Management (ESM-Tbilisi), Georgia.
15 years experience of work experience in Investment Management, Financial Consultancy, Banking Sector, and Auditing.
- 2008-2009: Senior Consultant at the IFRS Reporting Department at People's Bank of Georgia
- 2006-2008: Auditor at Deloitte and Touch
Investment and Research Officer
Master of Finance, Caucasus School of Business, Georgia. Bachelor of Applied Mathematics, Georgian Technical University, Georgia.
12+ years experience of working in Fundraising, Financial Consultancy and Investment Management.
- Investment Analyst at Galt and Taggart Capital (Bank of Georgia Group)